"Winter is Coming"

Posted by Netta


Winter is here! Doesn't it even look cold? This is last year's pictures but I thought you needed to be reminded of what is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. A Soldier's Mother said...

    I moved to Israel 15 years ago and having gotten used to most of the differences between life here and there, I am left with two things I really, really miss from the States. The first is Sunday. A miss a long, two-day weekend where I can do nothing on Sundays, sleep late, etc. And the second thing I SO miss...is snow. We have rain here for about 5 months a year (if we are lucky) and then NOTHING for at least 7 months. The clouds are just rolling into Jerusalem now - I can see them from my office window. They are beautiful...but how I wish they contained buckets and buckets and inches and inches of snow. The city where I live is located on the edge of the desert. Once a year, around March, they bring in truckloads and truckloads of snow and the kids of the city all gather in the parking lot and build snowmen and throw snowballs. It's the only time these kids really see snow and get a chance to touch it and play with it. Growing up in New Jersey - it was a yearly thing...enjoy the snow!