Leah and Jim are making big decisions right now and would certainly appreciate your prayers. Leah will be graduating in May from the Bible College and then they will be moving. Where , you ask? That is the decision you see. They are looking for God's will in their lives - where He would send them to minister. They are fervently praying for His direction. Would you partner with them in prayer?
I would love to take credit for this picture, by they way, but I can't. Jim took this picture. Can't you tell? It is from the eyes of some one who "looooooooooooves " her heheheheheh
How can I pray for you today? Please send me an email and I will certainly do that. For those who sent previous emails, know that I am remembering you daily.
Have a blessed day,
Netta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Netta, are they hunting for a church to pastor? We are in dire need for a pastor? Can you send some info. This would definetly? be an answer to prayer. God is so good.
That was me before! Love, Marvetta