Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (King James Version)
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
This is Carmen's fiddle that Nenaw bought her to take lessons on and my Bible. We took the picture at Old Mulkey in Tompkinsville, Kentucky. Carmen loves this fiddle because it reminds her of Mama.
I started this blog with the intention of sharing with my family and friends the goings-on of the Cook Family.... Just in case you are interested. I want to bring glory to God for all He is and all He has done in my life and that of my family.
I am praying for you today..... please return the favor!
I am a Born-again Christian. I have been married to "The Bald
Guy" since December 22, 1987! We have 2 delightful daughters. My mother passed away in 2006 from complications from cancer. My dad remarried in April of 2008. I have a great mom and dad - in - law. God has blessed me greatly. I am a RN in a small, rural Emergency Department and I love it -- well, most days... errr nights ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment