July 19 is the anniversary of Mama's home-going. She has been with the Lord for 2 years. In this picture you see Mama and Dad's wedding rings along with Mama's Bible and a picture of the both of them a few years ago. I am so thankful for my parents and the Christian home that I was reared in. This weekend will be a little sad for me - but only because I miss Mama so very much and I miss they way things used to be. I am happy for Mama, though. She is sitting at Jesus' feet worshipping him. As I told Mama when she talked about how much she loved us and didn't want to leave us - but she was looking forward to looking in His face.........We will be there in just a little while. 
Have a great weekend and know that there is coming a better day!
My thoughts and prayers are with you this weekend. I pray that the Lord will give you the grace to get thru this anniversary. She is surely watching over you and your family. We love you here at the Fields house! I hope that you and Carmen can do lunch someday with Megan and I. It would be great.