These pictures were taken at Bill and Linda's house on Friday. Pete's Birthday was on Thursday but due to conflicting schedules, we chose to celebrate on Friday afternoon after Carmen got off work.
The first picture is Pete's sad face when he realized how really old he is hahahahaa. The cake is a Mexican Milk cake that Carmen made for Pete. She made this last year for her spanish class.... and tried it on us and Pete loved is so much he requested one for his birthday. If you would like the recipe email me -- I will be glad to forward it to you.... lanootie@glasgow-ky.com
They played a really mean trick on Carmen. She has been asking for a laptop for birthday/Christmas/graduation. Pete bought it today and then they made her think it was for Pete for his birthday... .but we finally had to give in and tell the truth. The "mad" face she is making took about 15 minutes of practice... she kept laughing :) The last pictures is genuine... she was SO surprised when she finally discovered the computer is really hers.
God has blessed us so greatly, I can not even begin to tell you -- I don't know where to begin. Recently a family member of mine was talking about people going to heaven -- One thing I want to say..... there is only one way to get there and that is through Jesus.... not any other way... That is the greatest blessing of all - that I will see Him someday and my loved ones who are already there. My Mama is running through the streets of Gloryland with my Ma, Sister Mary England, Memaw Sergent, and so many others. Are you ready or have you deceived yourself in to thinking you are? Just a thought on this morning. You are in my prayers.
happy birthday !!! ... im a bit late but im never good with those date thinguy most of the time i forgot my own and friend of mine have to remind me O-o; as for heaven well ya know im candian and sooooo great and adorable how could they possibly not take me in ;)
Preach it Netta!
Netta tell Pete aka old bald one I said Happy birthday. I am so glad he is older than me. LOL.
So now what Pete gets extra christmas presents since Carmen has hers already? email me that cake recp. shutterbug_fran@yahoo.com every time I try to email you it comes back. thanks.