Flu has struck the Cook Household

Posted by Netta

No pictures today........the girls won't let me :) They have the flu........ So we are off limits for visitors. Thanks for your prayers as they recover (and pray that Pete avoids it....he is a MAN after - all hehe) I have waded in flu all season, so I am hoping that I won't get it either.

Please continue to remember my extended family in your prayers. Lots is still going on that I really can't share right now, but decisions are being made that I have no control over. Little ones lives are affected. Pray that God's hand will be felt in the midst, and for those that don't know Him, they will have a desire to learn more about Him - and that I will be able to be a witness for Him. That being said, I am so glad my mama isn't here to worry over it all :)

Have a great day!

1 comments:

  1. Melanie said...

    Praying for you all, including the ones with the nasty flu!