Apple Picking

Posted by Netta

Papa is climbing the apple tree to get us some apples.
The ladder comes in handy, doesn't it?
Aren't they beautiful?
What do you do with apples? Why you make DESSERT with them. Apple Crisp from Nana Cook

and Apple-Caramel Cake that I made. It is a Paula Dean recipe, so you know it is FULL of butter!!! YUM>>> it needed Ice cream :)

3 comments:

  1. Melanie said...

    I was looking at the pictures thinking, "You need some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream!" I would love that Paula Deen recipe.

  2. (:M3GAN:: said...

    THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD!!!

    I wish i could have some but i'm on a diet so that will just though me off BIG TIME!!

    but that dose look really good!!

    Nana Cook makes some really good food!! last time i was over there, she made some of the best food i have had in a long time!! lol =P

  3. Hannah~Banana said...

    oh i bet that is good!!