This is the awesome homemade chocolate cake I made.... and may I repeat.... it was AWESOME and HOMEMADE.... by me :) Linda and I decided that the week was so crammed with schedules that we should let them share a birthday..... and they both agreed.
Caitlyn is saying "I am the ONE" here :0 she is such a ham.
Note the pink pj top that Nana and Papa got her..... and she still liked it! Isn't it cute?
This is a Native American Flute that Caitlyn has been asking for since right after Christmas last year..... and she loved it.
sorry it took so long to get these posted on here! I have been too lazy... I mean busy :)
Please continue to pray for my family. It is a struggle every day for one reason or another. I am praying that He will continue to draw us closer to Him- that our relationships with each other will continue to grow closer and stronger. Pray that other relationships in my life will also get closer and stronger and that I can let stuff go. If you ask my family, they will tell you I am not very good at that.
I am praying for each of you as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment