Not a campaign entry

Posted by Netta


This is not a campaign entry.... however, this was sent to me and it was so powerful that I felt like I needed to share it. I forwarded it to a few people on my email list, but I decided to put it here as well. Please watch it until the very end. When the young man is speaking and turns and walks away, you will have cold chills.

1 comments:

  1. (:M3GAN:: said...

    WOW‼

    you are 100% right!

    that did get me cold chills!!

    I hope you don't mind but i'm going to post that on my blog too. I feel the same way. I hope this gets around to everyone and puts an image in their minds about the country's future and not just the country's future but our future and not just our future but theor future! I love this video!! ♥

    thank you so much for bringing it to my attention and the attention of others!!

    have a wonderful day!☺