I don't have any up dated pictures, so I thought I would add an old one. This was taken last Christmas. Don't we look happy? Dan'l, Diane, Johnny, and Netta Johnny continues to do well after his surgery. He has an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. Maybe I can get him to pose for a picture :)
Dad's wife, Rachel has had to have some blood, which is not uncommon after a femur fraction. One can loose lots of blood from that type of break.
I am on my way to take a nap. It was a looooong night.
Have a blessed day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Netta, I was good to see Johnny at church Sunday. I didn't get a chance to talk with him but he looked good. I hope Rachel will continue to improve with her leg. I am so proud of Daniel and his commitment to do God's will in his life. And I appreciate Caitlyn and Carmen being good friends with Megan, even though they don't have a lot of time to spend together due to their busy schedules, but I am sure their friendships will be long lasting. As you can tell, I appreciate your family and am happy that our paths crossed many years ago and continue today. Keep up the blog - I enjoy it.