You guys know that Carmen is a wonderful, lovely young woman. I am, for the most part, very proud of her. She is a leader - not a follower. She has a set idea in her head and heart of how something should be and it is not easy to dissuade her. That being said, she has had some moments in the last few months that made me want to "Pinch off her head"...
The latest one most of you have heard about..... she received a deserved speeding ticket while travelling from Liberty Kentucky with her Pa asleep in the seat next to her. They were in Metcalfe County and she was driving Rachel's Jeep. Rachel is Dad's wife...... Rachel and Caitlyn were in the back seat talking.... anyway, she was traveling a little too quickly in her rush to get home and ZAPPO... she got stopped. By the grace of the Metcalfe County Court system, the ticket was put on the shelf for 6 months. If you are uneducated in this area, it means they pretend it didn't happen for those 6 months, but.... if you get stopped before the 6 months is over.... DOUBLE ZAPPO..... got it?
But.... before that..... in April Carmen received her Senior Ring... do you remember how excited you were when you got yours? How much you or your family paid for the little thing and how you knew you MUST take care of it? You guessed it! Carmen had hers for about a month when it was lost....... and she didn't tell me..... I had to ask where it was..... We turned this house upside down... looked in every place we thought it could possibly be.... but no ring.... I have given up...
This morning at 2am I was in the kitchen and something told me to look in the clear little bowl on the shelf... it has a green little sponge in it that should not have been there.... and guess what I found? Yep.... Carmen assured me she checked all of those little bowls and cups sitting on that shelf..... hmmmmm. Now I have a decision to make............should I wake her and tell her I found it or what should I do????? Leave a comment at the bottom of this post.... where it says comments... click on it... and you get to read if any one else leaves a comment :)
Y'all have a great day... and if my children tell you that they have the meanest Mama in Barren County, you can now believe them.
God Bless y'all.
this is the right place to leave a comment :) Gotcha
Don't tell her. Make her sweat it out even more. Keep making comments about the ring and what you may do if it isn't found (she has to pay you back out of her paycheck).
This is so funny. How many retainers was it she lost? Carmen doesn't have a very good record. What will she ever do when she goes to college?
That is a good question Miss Melanie... I have no idea what she will do:)
That is just like Carmen to loose something!! I would so make her wait for a little while and then be like oh look what i found lol